Curtsey of Bakers Delight we have found a few yummy lunch recipes for you and the family so that you can eat healthy every meal of the day!
1 Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Round Roll
1 tbsp ricotta cheese
1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1 tinned salmon
1 red onion, sliced
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Take a Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Roll and top with ricotta cheese, chopped macadamia nuts, salmon, two slices of red onion and baby spinach leaves.
Kids Ham and Cheese Stack
1 Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Loaf, sliced for sandwiches
1 Bakers Delight Hi-Fibre Lo-GI Loaf, sliced for sandwiches
4 slices reduced fat cheese
150g reduced salt ham
2 tomatoes, sliced
- Cut the crusts of two slices of Bakers Delight Hi-Fibre Lo-GI Loaf and two slices of Wholemeal Country Grain Loaf. Cut each slice into quarters.
- Take one square and stack with lettuce and cheese. Place a square of the other bread on top and stack that with ham and tomato. Close with another square of the first bread.
- Repeat so you have four mini sandwiches – perfect to munch on a Monday!
Turkey and Avocado Sandwich
2 slices of Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Block Loaf
A slice of turkey, fresh sliced or low sodium
1 tbsp hummus
1/4 Avocado, sliced
- Spread Hummus on the base of your Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Block Loaf.
- Add thinly sliced Turkey and top with sliced avocado and a sprinkle of alfalfa sprouts.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
All recipes where found here.