- 1 Bakers Delight Turkish Bread, thick slices, toasted
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 70g 1/4 cup sour cream
- 55g 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 180g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 2-3 pinches of salt, to taste
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers and tabasco in a food processor, blitz on high until combined.
- Scrape side of bowl, add salmon, dill and chives, blitz again on high for 2-3 seconds or until salmon has shredded.
- Taste and add salt as desired, mix to combine.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with toasted Bakers Delight Turkish Bread.
See the full recipe here.