Thanks to Woolworths we have found the perfect refreshing salad recipe.
- 1/2 medium red cabbage, finely shredded
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Jazz apples
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs Woolworths Select Dijon Mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp honey
- parsley, to serve
1. Place cabbage, spinach and onion into a serving bowl and toss gently with your hands to combine.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and honey into a screw-top jar and shake well to combine. Season to taste.
3. Halve apples and remove core. Slice very thinly. Add to salad with pecans, pour over some of the dressing and top with parsley leaves. Serve salad with remaining dressing.
See the full recipe here.